First Major Project

Started by garystan, August 11, 2010, 03:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garystan


   Here is a bedroom that I decided to render.
   Please excuse the background,  I should've used a different one.

                                                                                  garystan
         

Kajvin - Robert W

Hi garystan!

Locking good, congrats.

/Robert
Cadsoft ProArchitect 2
TurboFLOORPLAN3D Home & Landscape Pro
Version 16.0.C1.901.
Computer:
KajRobVin 2011 Asus P6X58D-E/Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI Dual Screen Windows 8 Pro
Living: Älmhult Sweden

Allan Chesney

Hi garystan,

Looks like an ideal spot to enjoy the sun and read a good book!
This has some out really nice!

We will be looking forward to seeing how it looks after you have done the landscaping!

Allan
Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional

garystan


  Robert W.
  Allan  C.
                             Thanks guys................]

                              Actually,  I was thinking more of  a  " quiet" space in the house (even though it's located
                          in the bedroom),   where one could sit,  in the early afternoon,  and read the Sunday paper.

                                                                                                                               garystan

Allan Chesney

I presume that is a "virtual" Sunday paper - full of good news!  That'll be the day!!

Allan
Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional