How do I reposition on the lot.

Started by fd3369a, February 16, 2011, 10:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fd3369a

I didn't figure out how to change the size of the lot until I was deep into the drawing. Now I need to move the drawing on the lot to center it. Does anyone know how to do this? :-[

Allan Chesney

Hi and welcome to the forum.

To move the house (all floors if you have several) you need to go to Settings/ Progrmame Settings / Building Aids and untick the box "Select elements on curent location only in plan view", then turn off Collision (Status Bar), Now you can use Ctrl A (Select All) to make sure you select everything in plan view (or drag the mouse around just the building if you have other things you don't want to move). Now right click, select Move and drag the building to where you want it.

Don't forget to tick the "Select elements on curent location only in plan view" box again afterwards.

Allan
Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional