Whish list for TFP "15"

Started by Kajvin - Robert W, April 18, 2010, 08:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kajvin - Robert W

Hi all!

I have looked in the new manual for Envisioneer 6, it comes with many useful tools both improvement of old and new that I hope, will be in the new version of TFP15. Her under is my list:

* Inserting and edit Members tool ( The tool in ENV 6 have a lot better control.)
* Matching Roof planes
* Import DWG-file to the catalog
* The new catalog-view that comes with ENV6
---------------------------------------------------
This is not in ENV6

* Tool to make elements to the catalog.
* A way to split the area in the extern wall, so you can add 2 door or windows in same space for example a exterior door with a screen door whit opposite swing.

/Robert
Cadsoft ProArchitect 2
TurboFLOORPLAN3D Home & Landscape Pro
Version 16.0.C1.901.
Computer:
KajRobVin 2011 Asus P6X58D-E/Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI Dual Screen Windows 8 Pro
Living: Älmhult Sweden

Nik

I don't suppose they'll include 'Import of FP plan' ??

D'uh, didn't think so...

Allan Chesney

Hi Nik,

Nice to hear from you again.

I think that one is dead, proved too hard I think as the wall system in TFP includes so much more detail than FP did, apart from the other aspects. While it looks and works similar it is very different underneath, so would be a programming nightmare.

How's the family and writing going?

Allan
Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional