Making Group of different Elements

Started by mmkhan, March 02, 2009, 12:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmkhan

Hello All!
           I am new to the forum. Currently i am working on landscape project.
I design a flower bed by using different plants, edge, fills etc. Now i want to group all the items for further use. But i am unable to do that.
Anybody have idea about it. I just want to group different items. Even i try  ( Ctrl+G ) a standard grouping key for different applications, but nothing happened.


Looking For help........


M. Khan

Allan Chesney

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum.

If I understand what you are trying to do correctly, you can add a group by right clicking in the Group in Catalog Manager (File menu), you can then drag your chosen elements into the new group. You can only an this within that group of elements - you cannot mix Fills for example, with Plants.

If you wanted to use exactly the same bed in another project, then you could save that and open that first as you new project. Dont forget to give it a new name though!
Allan 
Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional