Tools toolbar

Started by Allan Chesney, December 11, 2007, 10:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Chesney

Would it be possible to have another toolbar for commonly used tools such as nudge settings, tape measure, paint brush and dropper, select previous, hardware acceleration etc?

Allan
Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional

Doug.S

I'm thinking you mean a "custom" user controlled content, toolbar...

good idea,  so users have a single place for commonly used tools

Allan Chesney

Fully customsied toolabrs would be really nice!

Allan
Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional

George Smith

Wanted to bump this thread to make the request again.

First of all, I appreciate the tabs- they are incredibly useful.  However,

1.  Could the tabs & toolbars be customizable (which commands to include, etc)?
2.  Could we add a "custom" toolbar and/or tab?  I don't know about anyone else, but I probably use 10 commands 99.9% of the time.  If I had my way, I'd get rid of all the tabs & put my ONE custom toolbar there instead. The very few times I use one of the other tools, I could just as easily click Insert/Interiors/ Furniture, or whatever.


Doug.S

I have a two monitor screen so in ver. 12 I have all the tabs converted to individual windows arranged on screen #2

but on my laptop tabs are space robbers.

Don't forget there are keystrokes available for often used tools like render view:  hold down "alt" key then hit v then r

I posted a list long ago in this forum...you can search for it.

But still agree that user customization is very desirable.

George Smith

QuoteDon't forget there are keystrokes available for often used tools like render view:  hold down "alt" key then hit v then r

I posted a list long ago in this forum...you can search for it.

Doug, I found your old post before I bumped this feature request.  http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,87.0.html
In fact, I copied your cheatsheet and whittled it down to the few commands I actually use & saved it.
Thanks