Print problems

Started by Pastorn, November 04, 2008, 06:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastorn

Hi there..
I have problems with my prints. They come out the size of a zippo lighter or a cell-phone. I cant make them bigger. Can you help me with this? What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
From Norway
Pastorn

Doug.S

I have not done any printing from TFP but this has come up several times before and answers given in this forum.

Suggest you use forum search tool and search for print or other related word(s) and I'll guess you will find your answer.

Allan Chesney

Hi Pastorn,

As Doug said this has been covered a few times. This reference is one that may help: http://forum.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,450.0.html but if you use the Search will find a number of others.

The main 'secret' with this is to first zoom in to your plan so that it fills the screen dispay of the plan and then go to File / Print and, in the Print Area section, tick the Display option. This will basically fill the paper with what is on the screen.

You can get an even larger print on the page by selecting the Window option (in Print Area), but you must FIRST turn off the Terrian (eye icon) otherwise it will fill the page with the Terrain and your plan will still be small. Turning off the Terrain and using the Window option takes the plan almost to the very edge of the paper (See image).

Allan
Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional

ZOTHANSANGA

Hi Allan,
Thanks for your guide, I faced the same problem of printing, with your instruction, I can print it successfully. Thanks
Zothansanga
India

Allan Chesney

Hi Zothansanga,

Welcome to the forum.

I am glad that it helped.  If you have not already seen it there you may also find this link http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,877.0.html uselful, especially if you want to print multiple drawings on one page.

Regards,
Allan
Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional