Register

TurboFloorPlan 2019 is Shipping!!!

Printing all layers ( levels)
Read 1388 times
* September 05, 2011, 11:30:57 PM

Hi  Everyone, I have another client with an question that I can't see how to fix it.  Need your help please
The below is the email they have written to me. 

I have been using Turbo Floorplan 3D on and off for basic plan overviews over the last year and have been drawing all parts on the one building level. This has allowed me to print basic plans (overhead views) and all has been good.

I am now adding different buildings to appropriate levels, ie garage to ground level, main floor plan to ground floor level, a deck to a separate level, and am unable to print an overall plan (if the program is in ground floor level the house is printed fine but ground level and deck levels are real light, if I print in ground level the items on that level print dark and the other levels are light). In the overview guide I printed out, on page 144 states Print all colours in black, I cannot find how to activate this and can only print in colour
I found that on a "pre-made" drawing this button doesn't appear - is it the printer
Natalie   

Natalie   
Mindscape Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
Customer Service Manager
Level 10, 275 Alfred Street
NORTH SYDNEY  NSW 2060

* September 06, 2011, 03:49:01 AM
Hi Natalie

Complex printing (such as multiple layers or multiple sections on a page) isn't really catered for TFP as it is designed primarily for its 3D capabilities. The way to make your 'other' layers appear more visible when printing is to change the value of 'dimming percentage' to 1 under Settings - Program Settings - Workspace, then try reprinting.

Regards

Tim

* September 06, 2011, 04:08:30 PM
Hi Tim,

Thank you.  That looks a lot better, thanks for the tip.  I will pass that on.

natalie

Natalie   
Mindscape Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
Customer Service Manager
Level 10, 275 Alfred Street
NORTH SYDNEY  NSW 2060