HELP ME PLEASE!

Started by Vamp176, March 22, 2010, 10:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vamp176

I work for my dad and im curently living on site, in a caravan and he has offered me the chance to move in to the log cabin, its rough demensions are 26Ft Width & 14 Ft in Depth .
It had three seperate rooms. the 2 the both end are same size around 9 1/2 ft width and the middle room is around 7 ft . So can anyone here draw up a sketch to what they could do with it i would like a Bathroom, Kitchen, Bedroom (Double Bed) and Lounge (If Possible) I hope some one can do this

Thanks All



Jake

Pics Coming Up Now

Vamp176


Kajvin - Robert W

Hi Jake
Why can you not do the drawings by your self?
robban
Cadsoft ProArchitect 2
TurboFLOORPLAN3D Home & Landscape Pro
Version 16.0.C1.901.
Computer:
KajRobVin 2011 Asus P6X58D-E/Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI Dual Screen Windows 8 Pro
Living: Älmhult Sweden

George Smith


Vamp176

Because i do not have the skill for that  :(

Draft Patrick

Hi Vamp176,

In the Imsi/support page, there is a list of websites. Some of them provide services, so you can contact them and ask about their fees

Good luck!  ;)

Pat

Patrick Sullivan

Allan Chesney

Quote from: Vamp176 on March 22, 2010, 04:38:41 PM
Because i do not have the skill for that  :(

Hi Jake,

It does not take much skill to use TurboFLOORPLAN - but you did not actually say whether you have the program or not.
Most of those using this forum are either people trying to redesign their own house or builders/designers trying to earn a living, so time is money for them.

I am sure however, if you have the software (or get it), that many will be only too happy to give you some guidelines and help out if you get stuck.  It is VERY easy to use, you do not need any particular skill, as long as you know the basics of using a computer.

Allan
Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional

Vamp176

Lol Oh im a idot well if i knew TurboFloorPlan was a program my life would been easy Sorry All for my waste of time

Kajvin - Robert W

Hi Jake!
I wonder how you found this forum, when you did not know that it was the Turbo Floor Plan is a program for drawing 3D layouts of house drawings?
Due to drawing houses is a hobby for me, and I see your request as a challenge, and I'll help you. In return, I would like at you take a photo of the building / furniture when it is finished.

But before I begin I will have a respond to my question above.

/Robert
Cadsoft ProArchitect 2
TurboFLOORPLAN3D Home & Landscape Pro
Version 16.0.C1.901.
Computer:
KajRobVin 2011 Asus P6X58D-E/Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI Dual Screen Windows 8 Pro
Living: Älmhult Sweden

Vamp176

Thank you Robban, Im downloading the trail now once ive installed it i shall work on some designs ,and see how i get along i need to get a ladder to measure the height of the roof as well. I will be posting that up as well if you still want to give it a go on the design

Thank you

Jake

Kajvin - Robert W

 Hi Jake!
I think then you have try the program you will find out it not so difficult to make a rather good design of the house layout. Come back on this forum and I will guide if you get stuck in the program, and I'm sure others will also help you with the program but you need to do most of the work.

If you can give me a little more correct measurements of the cabin inside length, width, height to sealing of all rooms, and outside measurements length and width, and the approx pitch of the roof.
I will give it a try, but you will not get my suggestion, before you have at least one suggestion by your self.

/Robert
Cadsoft ProArchitect 2
TurboFLOORPLAN3D Home & Landscape Pro
Version 16.0.C1.901.
Computer:
KajRobVin 2011 Asus P6X58D-E/Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI Dual Screen Windows 8 Pro
Living: Älmhult Sweden