Creating Custom Objects within TurboFLOORPLAN

Started by Allan Chesney, April 11, 2010, 11:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan Chesney

We frequently have questions about objects that are not available in TFP, so I have put together a tutorial (PDF) explaining how to make some of these objects within TFP.  It is possible to make almost anything - limited only by ones imagination - almost.  Some examples in the image.

You will find it in the Tips and Trick section of the forum (http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1130.msg5475.html#msg5475).

I hope it proves useful to some.

Allan
Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional

Kajvin - Robert W

 Hi Allan!
WOW, this looks real good!!

Robert
Cadsoft ProArchitect 2
TurboFLOORPLAN3D Home & Landscape Pro
Version 16.0.C1.901.
Computer:
KajRobVin 2011 Asus P6X58D-E/Gigabyte GV-N560OC-1GI Dual Screen Windows 8 Pro
Living: Älmhult Sweden

garystan


  Mr. Chesney :

                            I finally got a copy of that .pdf file for creating objects.   Definitely have to try it.
                            For a while, I kept getting messages referring to the file being  damaged.
                              Anyway............looks like a possibility.
                                                                                                                        Thanks,
                                                                                                                          garystan

Doug.S

I just tried and download and .pdf file are just fine

could have been a partial/corrupted download....try again....some browsers work better than others so you might try an alternate browser too