Plants

Started by hoops, December 17, 2010, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoops

I'm new to this forum and have Version 12 of Turbofloorplan Home & Landscape Pro.

When working in landscaping there are groups of plants.  I would like more choices in the groups.  How can I enlarge that group so I'll have more plants to choose from like groundcover, etc.?

Thanks in advance.

hoops

Never mind.  I found the main library (Tools > Gardening >
Plant Encyclopedia).  I knew there wasn't 7000 plants in the groups.

Thanks.

Allan Chesney

You can also use your own photos, which probably give the best results of all. You do however need a photo editing program like PaintShopPro or PhotoShop to delete the background and make it transparent (by changing it to Magenta colour - Red 255, Green 255, Blue 255 - How to do it: http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,772.0.html). 

Most of the plants/ trees in the images in the following post were imported photos: http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,771.0.html and http://forums.turbofloorplan.com/index.php/topic,1112.0.html.

Allan
Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional