symbols

Started by murphj, February 16, 2011, 04:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murphj

I need to draw an arrow to show north point on a plan.
Can someone please tell me where I can find symbols
I also need to draw a clothes line
Brian

Draft Patrick

Hi,

Do you mean  (for both) 2D elements?

Pat
Patrick Sullivan

Allan Chesney

Hi Brian,

Quote from: murphj on February 16, 2011, 04:24:10 AM
I need to draw an arrow to show north point on a plan.
Can someone please tell me where I can find symbols.

You will find a number of North Arrow symbols in File / Import/ Import CAD file / Drawing Symbols. (Only V15)  These are 2D only of course.

There isn't a clothes line there but you can easily draw one (or any other symbol) using the layout Toolbar (may be turned off).  Assuming you are talking about a rotary clothes line, you could just draw a few concentric squares and two lines across the corners.

Allan
Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional

murphj

Thanks Pat and Allan
I need the symbols for 2D drawings.
I have Version 15 and have drawn the symbols as Allan suggested
Brian

Doug.S

If you ever need to have these in 3D,

to show (for example) in a 3D view,

many 3D symbols can be found on www or create by extruding 2D to 3D...or use an image map on a floor rug (or maybe photoboard or member), or draw in TFP (Allan has shown many ways to draw stuff for 3D objects in earlier posts).