Problem with TFP 15

Started by garystan, July 08, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garystan


         One more question......I'm downloading the update (from the Support  section),  and   I just want to make sure I do it right.    After downloading the Update,  do I copy it into one of the TFP program files ?

                                                                              garystan

Doug.S

update should be a xxxxx.exe file

run TFP and check "about" to see the current TFP version.

dbl-click the .exe file and it should run itself and install in correct place....just watch and wait till it is done....then run TFP and check the "about" to verify the version number is newer (larger/higher; to what you expected it to be)

Allan Chesney

Hi Garystan,

It is also wise before doing any updates (especially a new version - eg when V16 is available) to save a copy of your Projects, Catalogue and Textures folders.

Any additions etc to your catalogue (eg SKP files) will not be in the replacement catalogue. Save yours elsewhere and after installation connect your original catalogue back again.

Allan
Allan Chesney,
Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia
www.alchesdesigns.iinet.net.au

TurboFloorPlan Home and Landscape Pro V16.0.C1.901
Envisioneer Construction Suite V9.1.2.1234
TurboCAD V17 Professional