TFP seems to work wrong

Started by wolfi30, February 08, 2019, 04:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfi30

I am testing Turbofloorplan 3D 2015 PRO. I have got it by download from the german Dealer "GK - Planungssoftware GmbH".
Because of some problems around my drawn ground plan I contacted the dealer. The answers from there are not really helpfull. So I hope anyone could help me on this way. See attached pdf.

1. After drawing several rooms with it`s walls there are wrong figures of square meters.  The room (upper room right corner) has dimensions of 2,86m x 4,95m = 14,16 square meters. The Software calculate 13,65! by using 2,77 x 4,93m.

The dealer told me, that are rounding Errors! Sorry I can not beleave it.

2. I can not found a way to edit the text for each room, I can only switch on/off the designation.

3. The big room Nr. 1 ist outside of the whole plan (see yellow border) and ist also not considered at the calculation. I can not find a way to get it in.

I hope this are handling errors, otherwise I can not buy this software.

Many thanks in Advance

Wolfgang

Patricia G.

Hi there,

TFP 2015 is a very old version. As you can see in this page https://www.turbocad.com/turbofloorplan/ the current version is 2019.

The problem that you mention was a bug in the TFP 2015 version. I'd suggest that you buy the 2019 version.

Hope this helps

wolfi30

Hi Patricia,
thank you for your fast Reply. The german Dealer offers Version 2015 only. They have a really bad support here. Amazon offers 2017 only.

Can you tell me the main difference between PRO and Deluxe?
Is 2019 Version available in german too?

Best regards

Patricia G.

Hi Wolfgang,

You're welcome!  :)

Regarding your questions:

Quote from: wolfi30 on February 08, 2019, 10:09:51 AM
Can you tell me the main difference between PRO and Deluxe?
Check the comparison charts
https://www.turbocad.com/content/turbofloorplan-2019-windows-comparison-charts

Quote from: wolfi30 on February 08, 2019, 10:09:51 AM
Is 2019 Version available in german too?
I am not sure (I am just a volunteer here) You can ask about this issue directly with the manufacturer => [email protected] 

Hope this helps.

wolfi30

Thank you very much.
Best regards
Wolfgang

Patricia G.